New Windows Live ID
Peter
2009-12-07 09:44:02 UTC
Hi!

I have a Windows Live ID like "***@greatcompany.de". Now I would like to
create a new Windows Live ID that is like "***@hotmail.com" (or similar).
I am a MCP and have several certificates connected with that Live ID.
How can I transfer my MCP status and my certificates to my new Live ID?

Best regards
Peter
StephenB
2009-12-07 11:29:18 UTC
Since associations with the LiveID is a bit strange sometimes, I suggest
contacting the MCP program to inquire if this is possible.
Changing a LiveID when a paid subscription is associated with the original isn't
possible, but it may be possible to bring the MCP certifications over.
-steve
Hi!
--
Stephen Boots